The Polish Journal of Political Science
is committed to significant advances in knowledge and understanding of citizenship, governance, and politics, and to the public values of political science research
OPEN ACCESS ISSUES
All PJPS issues are available in open access. Please feel free to download from:
Contains all issues from 2015 onward
Contains all issues published between 2013-2014
ABOUT EDITORS AND EDITORIAL BOARD
- Jarosław Szczepański
- Przemysław Biskup
- Aneta Marcinkowska (Statistics)
- Stanisław Matsumoto
- Iwona Miedzińska
- Krystian Pałyska
- Maciej Sadowski
- Łukasz Smalec
- Marta de Zuniga
- Clifford Angell Bates Jr., University of Warsaw
- Stephen Brooks, University of Michigan
- Michael Freeden, University of Nottingham, University of Oxford
- Shpresa Kureta, Her Excellency Ambassador of Albania to Poland
- Paolo Pombeni, University of Bologna
- Bohdan Szlachta, Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- Tomasz Żyro, University of Warsaw
PJPS gratefully acknowledges its reviewers. Reviewers are listed in annual reports.
PJPS Report, February 2016
PJPS WP Report, January 2015
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
A paper submitted for review to The Polish Journal of Political Science must follow guidelines listed below.
- The manuscript should address an important research problem or question; display a high level of creativity or innovation in research; contribute in a novel way to a body of knowledge; and, as appropriate, demonstrate high quality theorizing and/or state-of-the-art methodological use.
- The manuscript must effectively and informatively communicate its contribution to a general political science audience.
- The manuscript must include a concise, descriptive, and informative abstract of 150 words or less on the title page.
- The manuscript must include set of up to 10 keywords.
- The manuscript must be at least 8 pages (A4, times new roman, 12 points) long. The title page is not counted.
- Footnotes as well as full list of references are both required.
Information on review process
All papers must be reviewed.
PJPS respects blind review standard – so any information on paper review process can by obtain without reviewers data.
The standard form for reviewer can be downloaded here.
CONTACT AND SUBMISSION
FIND US ON